-Thermal checks, all guests
-Disposable single-use menus
-Dedicated restroom attendant
-Hand sanitizers at all spaces
-All food items available for take away
-Fresh outdoor air and plenty of UV sun!
-Kitchen HAACP and Servsafe protocols
-All seating spaced for social distancing
-All employees to wear masks at all times
-Guest names recorded for contact tracing
-All guests to wear masks except when seated
-Text on arrival to avoid queue at hostess stand
-Extended operating hours to spread our crowds
-All seats and tables disinfected between each use
-All employees checked for health and temperature
-Dedicated remote seating for high risk guests upon request
-Supplemental bussers who do not handle guest food plates
-Contact items sanitized after each use (credit card machine, etc)
THE BEACH RESTAURANT & BAR
- Open seven days a week from 12 p.m. until 12 a.m.
- Located in Tumon, Gun Beach
- Click here for a location map.
- Parking is available next to The Beach Bar.
- Red Trolley and LeaLea Trolley (Stop #24) are both located directly at the Gun Beach.
- Transportation is not included.
- Visit with swimwear and casual wear. The less the better!
- The bar is open-air and can be hot. Sunblock is recommended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.