- Reservation highly recommended!
the Beach table reservation
Safe Travels Certified Tour
The Beach Restaurant & Bar Guam is proud to receive the Safe Travels Stamp. Receiving the Safe Travels Stamp demonstrates our commitment to the health and safety of staff, clients, and their visitors as we host safe meetings and gatherings.
- Table reservation Reserved table. (No fee. Advance payment of $10 per person for group of 8 or more.)
THE BEACH RESTAURANT & BAR
TABLE RESERVATION Book online now!
- Reserves a table for 15 minutes from the reservation time. The table will be released to the next waiting customer exactly after 15 minutes from the reservation time so please come on time.
- For any and all reservations of 8 or more people, an advance payment of $10 is required to prevent no-shows and/or sudden cancellations. This amount is non-refundable but can be used for food and beverage bills valid for this booking only.
- Please call 646-8000 for any questions or concerns about the booking policy.
GROUP & PARTY RESERVATION
- For any casual dining group, feel free to book online to reserve your group’s table.
- For any special occasion group, please fill out the contact us form, email us, or call us to plan your party. We would need the following information to discuss and plan your party:
- Date and time
- Estimated number of people
- Type of event (e.g. Birthday, wedding, reception, graduation, retirement, and etc.)
- Special request (e.g. Cake, music, allergy, decorations.)
- Please inform your server of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- 10% service charge will be added to the bill for parties of 8 people or more.
- Click here to see details of the group/party package.
- Mon-Wed 4PM-10PM
- Thur-Fri 4PM-1AM (Thursday Ladies night from 9 PM. Must be 21 years old or over to enter.)
- Sat 12PM-1AM
- Sun 12PM-10PM
- The kitchen closes about 30 minutes before closing time except for Thursday. The kitchen closes at 8:30pm every Thursday.
- Located in Tumon, Gun Beach
- Click here for a location map.
- Parking is available next to The Beach Bar.
- Red Trolley and LeaLea Trolley (Stop #24) are both located directly at Gun Beach.
- Transportation is not included.
- Visit with swimwear and casual wear. The less the better!
- The bar is open-air and can be hot. Sunblock is recommended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Click here to see the cancellation policy.