-Limited to 10 people per table
-At least 6ft apart from each table
-Thermal checks, all guests
-Disposable single-use menus
-Dedicated restroom attendant
-Hand sanitizers at all spaces
-All food items available for take away
-Fresh outdoor air and plenty of UV sun!
-Kitchen HAACP and Servsafe protocols
-All seating spaced for social distancing
-All employees to wear masks at all times
-Guest names recorded for contact tracing
-All guests to wear masks except when consuming food and drinks
-All seats and tables disinfected between each use
-All employees checked for health and temperature
-Supplemental bussers who do not handle guest food plates
-Contact items sanitized after each use (credit card machine, etc)
-Mobile menu available
- Table reservation Reserved table. (No fee. Advance payment of $10 per person for group of 10 or more.)
THE BEACH RESTAURANT & BAR
TABLE RESERVATION Book online now!
- Reserves a table for 15 minutes from the reservation time. The table will be released to the next waiting customer exactly after 15 minutes from the reservation time so please come on time.
- In accordance with DPHSS Guidance, each table is limited to fifteen (15) individuals.
- For any and all reservations of 10 or more people, an advance payment of $10 is required to prevent no-shows and/or sudden cancellations. This amount is non-refundable but can be used for food and beverage bills valid for this booking only.
- Please call 646-8000 for any questions or concerns about the booking policy.
GROUP & PARTY RESERVATION
- In accordance with DPHSS Guidance, The Beach is not able to host any parties or events with more than 50 people.
- Due to safety issues, the buffet banquet menu is currently unavailable. The Beach is serving an ala carte menu. Click here to see the current food & drink menu.
- For any casual dining group, feel free to book online to reserve your group’s table.
- Any special occasion group with more than 15 people, please fill out the contact us form, email us, or call us to plan your party. We would need the following information to discuss and plan your party:
- Date and time
- Estimated number of people (We are unable to accept any group with more than 50 people.)
- Type of event (e.g. Birthday, wedding, reception, graduation, retirement, and etc.)
- Special request (e.g. Cake, music, allergy, decorations.)
- Mon-Wed Closed
- Thur 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am
- Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm
- Located in Tumon, Gun Beach
- Click here for a location map.
- Parking is available next to The Beach Bar.
- Red Trolley and LeaLea Trolley (Stop #24) are both located directly at the Gun Beach.
- Transportation is not included.
- Visit with swimwear and casual wear. The less the better!
- The bar is open-air and can be hot. Sunblock is recommended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.