*Accepting up to 25 people per group
*Each group is separated by a 6 ft. physical distance
*COVID19 vaccination card (digital or physical) or self-attestation is required for all dine-in guests who are eligible to take the vaccine (click here for details.)
*Thermal checks, all guests
*Disposable single-use menus
*Hand sanitizers at all spaces
*Food items available for take away
*Fresh outdoor air and plenty of UV sun!
*Kitchen HAACP and Servsafe protocols
*All employees to wear masks at all times
*Guest names recorded for contact tracing
*All guests to wear masks except when consuming food and drinks
*All seats and tables disinfected between each use
*All employees checked for health and temperature
*Supplemental bussers who do not handle guest food plates
*Contact items sanitized after each use (credit card machine, etc)
*Mobile menu available
- Table reservation Reserved table. (No fee. Advance payment of $10 per person for group of 8 or more.)
Safe Travels Certified Tour
The Beach Restaurant & Bar Guam is proud to receive the Safe Travels Stamp. Receiving the Safe Travels Stamp demonstrates our commitment to the health and safety of staff, clients, and their visitors as we host safe meetings and gatherings.
THE BEACH RESTAURANT & BAR
TABLE RESERVATION Book online now!
- Reserves a table for 15 minutes from the reservation time. The table will be released to the next waiting customer exactly after 15 minutes from the reservation time so please come on time.
- For any and all reservations of 8 or more people, an advance payment of $10 is required to prevent no-shows and/or sudden cancellations. This amount is non-refundable but can be used for food and beverage bills valid for this booking only.
- Please call 646-8000 for any questions or concerns about the booking policy.
GROUP & PARTY RESERVATION
- The Beach is serving an ala carte menu. Click here to see the current food & drink menu.
- For any casual dining group, feel free to book online to reserve your group’s table.
- For any special occasion group, please fill out the contact us form, email us, or call us to plan your party. We would need the following information to discuss and plan your party:
- Date and time
- Estimated number of people (We are unable to accept any group with more than 100 people.)
- Type of event (e.g. Birthday, wedding, reception, graduation, retirement, and etc.)
- Special request (e.g. Cake, music, allergy, decorations.)
- Please inform your server of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- 10% service charge will be added to the bill for parties of 8 people or more.
- Mon-Wed Closed
- Thur 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am
- Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm
- Special Open on September 22nd (Wednesday) 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Located in Tumon, Gun Beach
- Click here for a location map.
- Parking is available next to The Beach Bar.
- Red Trolley and LeaLea Trolley (Stop #24) are both located directly at Gun Beach.
- Transportation is not included.
- Visit with swimwear and casual wear. The less the better!
- The bar is open-air and can be hot. Sunblock is recommended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.