Does not include Taotao Tasi Show and Buffet dinner. Restaurant & Bar reserved table
- Child Ages 2-11
- Infant Infants below 24 months
BOOK A BEACHFRONT TABLE AT GUN BEACH
The Beach Bar & Restaurant at Gun Beach, Tumon, Guam is every beach lover’s idea of a perfect spot.
Soak in the rays on the chaise lounges as you gaze across the beautiful sandy Guam beach at the flawless horizon of Tumon Bay. Dig into delicious Tinian Burgers, fresh Guam BBQ, and Chamorro food at this beachfront bar and restaurant. During the day, the Beach Bar is a perfect Guam restaurant for the entire family.
Enjoy beach volleyball or just chill by the sea with Guam’s best drinks. As the sun sets, The Beach Bar & Restaurant turns into a romantic location with the most spectacular sunsets you’ve ever seen! Tables are often sold out due to Guam travelers’ feedback from FIT travelers and others. Table reservations are highly recommended. There is also a sofa reservation available for larger groups or a romantic couple. Chill out in style on Guam’s warm tropical beach as you sip on delicious original cocktails and indulge in a sumptuous dinner or appetizers.
After the sun goes down, enjoy the best nightlife on the island at The Beach Bar & Grill with live performers or DJs. Enjoy concerts, volleyball tournaments, and more. The Beach Bar and restaurant was voted as the best place on Guam for singles to meet. At night, Guam’s most relaxing place becomes Guam’s most happening and recommended bar and nightspot.
- Open seven days a week from 11 a.m. until 12 a.m. (Thursday until 2 a.m.)
- The kitchen operates 12 p.m. ~ 9 p.m. from Monday through Wednesday and 12 p.m. ~ 10 p.m. from Thursday through Sunday.
- Located in Tumon, Gun Beach
- Click here for a location map.
- Parking is available next to The Beach Bar.
- Red Trolley and LeaLea Trolley (Stop #24) are both located directly at Lina La Park.
- Transportation is not included.
- Visit with swimwear and casual wear. The less the better!
- The bar is open-air and can be hot. Sunblock is recommended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Thursday – Ladies Night from 9 p.m. until closing – Bottomless drink for ladies.